Top 5 Drones 2023
Last Updated – February 2, 2023
Do you want to capture stunning footage on all your adventures wherever you go? Sounds like you’re in the market for a decent drone. Their popularity has greatly increased over the past couple of years as the camera technology has come along in leaps and bounds. But with so many different models available to choose from, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. That’s why we’ve tested the best selling drones online to see which one comes out on top.
We set our standards extremely high, mainly factoring in video quality, anti-shock features, battery life and durability. Surprisingly, none of the big brands came close to competing with the device made by a small US startup.
- Shoot & Film in 4K 1080P HD
- Avoid Crashes With Anti-Gravity Sensor
- Fly With Speed at 30mph
- Take It Anywhere With Fold Up Design
- Cut Through Wind & Rain
- Ultra Durable Shell & Blades
- Segmented Smart Carry Case
- Prop Guards & Spare Propellers
- Frequently Sells Out
- Very compact
- 2km flight range
- Long flight time
- 4k video quality
- Wind resistant
- F/2.4 wide angle lens
- HDR features
- 25 min flight time
- 21MP photos
- UHD camera
- Large 2500maH battery
- GPS anti-loss feature
- Includes extra battery
- Simple setup
- 4K Ultra clear camera
- GPS auto return
- 46 mins flight time
- Included carry case
- Trace and follow function
We Bought & Tested The Most Popular Camera Drone, Here’s Why Black Bird 4K is #1
Not all camera drones are created equal. There are hundreds of brands on the market that vary in price, video quality, battery life and other features.
It quickly becomes overwhelming trying to make a choice on which ones to buy.
Over the years I have tried most of the drones with camera on the market. Everything from cheap chinese knock-offs to the more expensive.
Many of them (even the big brands) can have bad battery life, be hard to use, awful video quality or not resistant enough.
The latest camera drone to hit the market is called Black Bird 4K and it has won the hearts of consumers all over the world with thousands of five star reviews.
It is a drone equipped with a really high quality camera, a increased battery capacity resistance, with some tech develop like gesture control, auto follow function, smart touch control, trajectory flight …
I was intrigued, and ordered one from their official website. I was super excited to see the package arrive safely just 3 days after I placed my order. It was time to put Black Bird 4K to the test!
Our Test Results
Commercial drones have been around since 2010. Until now there were 2 kinds of drones. Cheap toy drones for children and expensive camera drones for professionals. But there was no affordable alternative for the amateur drone enthusiast.
The Black Bird 4K is one of this affordable drones with high-end features. This drone has actually one of the best flying performances, build quality, and battery life.
The Black Bird 4K is made so that anybody can fly it. We focus on what other drone brands lack; creating durable drones with long flight time and great cameras at an affordable price.
You don’t need to have any experience or knowledge of drones to use the Black Bird 4K. It’s very easy to get started, even if you’ve never controlled a drone before.
The Black Bird 4K is set up in less than 3 minutes and ready to fly right out of the box. Just install the smartphone application and it’s ready to go up in the air!
The Black Bird 4K team developed a really easy to use controller that give you an extremely smooth flying experience. The controller is so intuitive that anybody can fly it.
You can even mount your smartphone in the adjustable handles and monitor your flight with the app that is included, which also allows you to control the camera.
Superior Video Quality
This is one of the important points of this drone.
The Black Bird 4K is equipped with an Ultra-Wide HD Camera
The high-quality lens can capture anything in an impressive, startingly clear way. They incorporated a 3-Axis Gimbal stabilizer to ensure that every shot is focused, stable and without any bumps. The camera can be controlled with hand gestures to remotely take pictures and record videos!
While I had been playing with it I discovered some different modes of recording that it has:
- 4K Photos and Video: Record video in 4k at 120 frames per second and snap photos up to 12 megapixels.
- Slo-mo Mode: Slow motion video is a game changing drone feature that allows you to capture immersive footage of moving objects, and unlocks an unlimited array of potential for your videos. Every video that this drone record in slo-motion looks really cooler!
- Panorama Mode: With a range of even more than 3000 feet, the Black Bird 4K manages to take incredible photos (which honestly, I didn’t think I was able to take). I really ended up very surprised by the great image quality that I was able to get.
Let’s talk now about one of the parts that most interest us all when we are thinking about buying a drone, the battery.
Honestly, I haven’t stopped surprising myself with Black Bird 4K. One of the things that surprised me the most when opening the package was to see the size of the drone, which made me think that the battery might not last too long. Nothing further from reality. They’ve managed to develop the drone in such a way that the price-quality ratio at this point is really amazing.
Thanks to the Smart Charge Technology they have developed, the battery is charged in a more efficient way than usual, which translates into better performance of the drone during the flight.
Some important features
There are some features that I don’t want to miss before finishing:
- Gravity Sensor: This element is a key piece for all those people who want a drone, without being flight specialists. Since the gravity sensor that incorporates helps us to manage the drone in a much easier and comfortable way, getting better video or photographs.
- Gesture Control HD Camera: WHAT? This is one of those details that really makes you realize the quality. You can perform different functions thanks to gestures towards the drone, without using the control or the mobile phone. Amazing.
- Auto Follow Function: Another key feature like the previous one. Get the drone to follow you or what you want thanks to this utility. The drone will follow what you tell him to stay at a distance.
- Portable and Foldable Design: They have managed to put all this that I tell you in a drone of a really compact size, it is a bit incredible what they have achieved. It is small, light and compact, perfect to take where you want.
The problem with Black Bird 4K is that they have become so increasingly popular that the manufacturer has called out that they can barely keep up with demand.
And on top of that, there is an ongoing campaign right now where they have a 50% discount! So it’s just a matter of time before they run out.
Furthermore, there are a lot of scams and copycat versions out there trying to leech of Black Bird 4K’s success. So make sure you get yours from their official website and get them now before they run out of stock.
Purchase and delivery
Purchasing and receiving your Black Bird 4K couldn’t be easier.
To keep prices low, they only sell online from their official website. And they even offer a 30-day money back guarantee so there is absolutely no risk. You can simply send your purchase back for a full refund if you for some reason don’t like the drone anymore.
Their delivery process is quick and simple as I got mine within 3 days of purchase. I didn’t have to contact their customer support once which I feel is standard these days, so that’s a big plus.
Where Can I Buy Black Bird 4K?
To take advantage of the current 50% discount and order simply follow these steps:
- Visit the official website
- Select the amount of devices you want to purchase
- Fill your shipping information and payment method
- Enjoy the 4K video quality and the best battery life!
Reviewed By: Harry Wilson
Harry is one of our most trusted consumer product reviewers. His background spans over 15 years in outdoor and recreational products. He has a strong history of testing lighting and camping equipment.
Have captured 4K aerial footage with a Drone on Consumer Tested Reviews
How we rate?
This score is based on four key metrics – extensive testing, level of benefits, customer feedback and brand reputation. We set exceedingly high testing standards for our readers so you can have full confidence in our recommendations.